Review of bet365
The market leading sports betting company bet365 was founded in 2000, and since then the family owned business has grown into one of the true blue chip companies in the iGaming sector - currently serving more than twenty million hopefuls, and counting, in nearly two hundred countries. Bet365 arrived where they are today by tirelessly providing sports betting opportunities year round, to odds set in-house that few can match.
Bet365 offers an almost unlimited amount of betting opportunities, with markets in every sport you can imagine, in leagues you have probably never heard of before, and at odds that few competitors can dream of. If bet365 is not taking bets on an event it is most likely not available anywhere else, and if something is available to bet on you can be sure that bet365 will offer very competitive odds, no matter sport or market.
To anyone looking to follow our tipsters an account at bet365 is a must.
It is no coincidence that bet365 is the first choice of so many punters, they are simply second to none both in terms of scale and odds levels, and a rock solid choice for all types of sports bettors. They have won numerous prestigious awards for their industry-leading way of managing bets online and they are always at the forefront with new and exciting products
bet365 - Overview
The bet365 welcome bonus for new players is one of the most advantageous on the market. It gives first time customers the chance to match their deposit up to €100. Instead of attaching a wagering requirement to the bonus right away, the bonus is instead released in increments that hinges on a bet made.
Make a deposit, then players will get awarded bet credits for each qualifying bet they make within the first 30 days (up to the deposited amount). A qualifying bet is defined as one with odds 1/5 (1.20) or higher. Once that bet is settled, no matter the outcome, the same amount will be credited to the player’s account in the form of bet credits that can be used at a later time. Bet credits will not payback stake so use them wisely.
This offer is available to players from most parts of the world that are not regulated. The easiest way to find out if you are eligible is to visit bet365 from one of our links, which will guarantee that you get the best available offer. Full terms and conditions apply – see below.
Significant Terms and Conditions
- Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of €5 (or currency equivalent) or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of €100 (or currency equivalent). Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
- To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100 (or currency equivalent)) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
- NETeller, PayPal, paysafecard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap or ‘by Skrill’ payment methods, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
- Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
- In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
- Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
- Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
- Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
- Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
- Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.